Orphans Court Practice

No … Orphans Court is not just where children are placed with loving families. In Pennsylvania, Orphans Court serves to protect the personal and property rights of those incapable of managing their affairs.

  • Wills, Medical Directives & Powers Of Attorney

    All competent adults have the right to specify how their estate is distributed upon death. Not exercising that right means that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania decides how the assets you’ve spent a lifetime accumulating are distributed. Take control and contact an estate attorney like me to schedule a no- obligation consultation.

    Estate documents include Medical Directives, Powers Of Attorney, Trusts, and of course, Wills. Prior to becoming an attorney I spent years in the finance industry understanding the nuances of thoughtful and comprehensive estate planning.

    Don’t trust your future to prepackaged legal software. Let me help you decide what’s best. Ask about discounted pricing if you and your spouse come in together!


    An adoption can be contested or uncontested, but the Court must ultimately decide what’s in a child’s best interest. I have been priviledged as an attorney to help facilitate a number of successful adoptions. If you are thinking about adopting a child, allow me to help. This can be the most rewarding experience of your life.

  • Probate & Estates

    Probate is the legal process where the estate of a decedent is administered. If you have been named as an Executor or Administrator, you must follow the rules closely or risk being held personally liable for improper distributions.

    Locate the decedent’s original Will (copies are generally not accepted) and call my office for a consultation. My representation is comprehensive and includes all required court notifications, advertising, sale of real estate (if necessary) and preparing the inheritance tax returns. Hourly or percentage fees will be discussed at time of consultation.


    When a person is determined to be incompetent or incapable of managing their own affairs, the Court has the power to appoint a Guardian to look after them. However, the process can often be difficult, frustrating and expensive for a non-lawyer. There are many road blocks, legal and medical, to surmount for someone to be appointed as plenary, limited or another type of guardian.

    Call my office for a consultation and let me put my years of Orphans Court practice to work for you.

General Practice

I also represent clients in many general practice areas, including real estate, contract disputes, debt collection and land-lord tenant disputes. Low cost consultations are available in person or by telephone as my schedule permits.